Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

We had a wonderful low key New Year. Normally we get all dressed up, go downtown, eat a really expensive dinner, and fight the crowds spending entirely too much money but not this year.
We had some friends over, ate tons of yummy apps, grilled out, played games, drank lots of yummy drinks, laughed, talked, toasted champagne, and really enjoyed each others company. It was PERFECT my best New Years ever. All while Skye was sound asleep in her room.


My adorable pregnant girls. Oh how I love them and their cute baby bumps. Marsha is having a perfect healthy boy and I think my Sammy is too! Boy of Girl I can't wait to get my hands on their angels. I am so excited for them!









What a wonderful year we had! I am looking forward to 2009 can't wait to make more memories and happy times with my family and friends.


Happy New Year

No comments: