Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Two Months Old

Where does the time go? I feel like it was just yesterday I was going to the hospital to have my little angel.... and already she is TWO months old. I just can't believe it. And I still can't believe she is a SHE. I was so convinced I was having a boy. I am just in heaven with this little girl. She is the best suprise I have EVER had in my life. She is growing beautifully and just the most precious little angel I have ever laid my eyes on. I am so thankful for Skye Rose there isn't a day that goes by that I dont' stop..hold her in my arms..look into her eyes.. get tears in my eyes..and just thank God for her.

Mommy and Daddy love you Sweetheart! Happy two months old!

1 comment:

Rayna said...

Seriously...two months already! It's so much fun to watch her grow and see her personality starting to blossom. She is such a little cutie. Give her kisses and hugs and make funny faces from me. :}
The pics of her and Joe in the Eagles outfits are seriously priceless.